Monday, May 5, 2008

My Renewable Energy Technology, um Oven

Backyard pizza oven cooks up trouble with community ban -- OrlandoSentinel.com

I'm glad I don't have trouble from my HOA about my oven like this guy in Florida does. Nice looking oven, though (check out the link). He's looking to get an exemption since the wood burning oven might technically count as a renewable energy technology. State law vs HOA...
Dobis uses leftover wood from his son's lawn-care company to fuel the oven. He says he also saves energy by not using his conventional oven.

The energy law doesn't mention ovens, but Marguerite Jordan, spokeswoman for the Department of Environmental Protection, confirmed that a wood-burning stove "is an example of a renewable energy technology."

Subscribe via RSS | Lean Blog Main Page | Podcast | Message Board


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails